Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Dedication To "Kalps", My Personal Credo

::Kalpna::

:Beautiful:...:Fun-loving:...:Charismatic:...:Intelligent:...

All the positive adjectives in this world are barely enough to describe such an extraordinary individual. Her contagious bright smile was the trademark of her bubbly personality, and it always made a lasting positive first impression.

Kalpna viewed everything in life as once in a lifetime opportunities. She always insisted on having a good time no matter what. I loved her knack of seeing the brighter side of negative circumstances. Making the best of any situation was her nature.

I wrote this poem for Kalps when we graduated from high school.

June 1998-A Dedication To "Kalps", My Personal Credo

I believe in the color yellow,
the true color of friendship,
the symbol of happiness,
the youth it brings out in people,
the spirit of Mountain View High School.
But I don't believe in giving up without succeeding at your best.

Most of all, I believe in Kalpna.

I believe in her inspiration.
I believe in her guidance.
I believe in her motivation, her kindness, that beautiful, unforgettable smile.
And I believe in her willing strength to perform unlimited, unselfish deeds, even in times of stress, because to me, it's still a "Mistry" how she pulls through and does it all.


I love and miss you Kalps.

Your friend,
Roan

No comments: